YVC-1000MS Firmware (Ver.1.04) for Macintosh
Check the date of manufacture printed on the bottom of the YVC-MIC1000EX.
If the date of manufacture of the YVC-MIC1000EX is December 2021 or later, please use the YVC-1000MS firmware shown below.
- YVC-1000MS: Version 1.01 or later
If you use a YVC-MIC1000EX with a date of manufacture of December 2021 or later together with a YVC-1000MS that has not been updated to the firmware shown above, the LED on the YVC-MIC1000EX will flash red at high speed and the unit will not operate correctly.
Version 1.04 (Update：Mar. 24, 2022)
- Improved performance of sound pickup for microphone produced in December 2021 or later.
Version 1.03 (Update：Dec. 23, 2021)
- It is a fix due to the parts changes.
This firmware update is necessary for the extended microphone "YVC-MIC1000EX" produced in December or later.
[How to Update]
- The download file is combined with updater and firmware.
- Unzip the compressed file, and launch the application with PC connected to YVC-1000MS.
Follow the guidance to complete the installation.
- DO NOT disconnect the USB cable and/or power off the YVC-1000MS during firmware update.