ESB-1090 Firmware V1.3.0
Version 1.3.0 (Update：Oct. 6, 2022)
- Fixed the issue where the volume could exceed the maximum (set on the ESB-1090) when the TV remote control was used to adjust the volume in an environment with the TV and ESB-1090 connected via HDMI.
Version 1.2.0 (Update：Mar. 17, 2022)
- Fixed the problem that a Bluetooth connection may not be possible when the number of Bluetooth-compatible devices paired with this unit exceeds 103.
Version 1.1.0 (Update：Nov. 25, 2021)
- All buttons on the touch panel can now be used regardless of the mode settings (Conference, Hotel, Education) on the unit. Refer to the “ESB-1090 Installation Guide” for information on how to make settings.
- If you want to use the setup file to set the modes of the unit in detail, follow the instructions in the “ESB-1090 Installation Guide”.
- If there is no sound coming from the TV, press the TV button again on the remote control for the unit.