ADECIA Firmware V1.5.0 (Previous version)
- You can update the firmware via the Web GUI “RM-CR Device Manager”. For details, refer to the RM-CR Reference Manual.
- If the Web GUI is not correctly displayed, try any of the following.
- Close, then open the Web GUI.
- Log off, then log on to the Web GUI.
- Clear the browser’s cache, and then start the Web GUI.
- With a Dante network, do not use the EEE function* of the network switch. Although mutual power consumption settings are automatically adjusted between switches that support the EEE function, some switches do not perform that properly. As a result, the switch’s EEE function may be enabled inappropriately in the Dante network, possibly degrading clock synchronization performance and interrupting audio. Therefore, please note the following.
- When using managed switches, turn off the EEE function on all ports used for Dante. Do not use a switch that does not allow the EEE function to be turned off.
- When using unmanaged switches, do not use switches that support the EEE function. In such switches, the EEE function cannot be turned off.
- * EEE (Energy-Efficient Ethernet) function: Technology that reduces the power consumption of Ethernet devices during periods of low network traffic; also known as Green Ethernet or IEEE802.3az.
- If the [ETHERNET SWITCH SETTINGS] is set to [Separated] mode (default) and you want to set an RM-CR Dante terminal and corporate terminal to the same IP segment, connect both terminals to the same network switch. If you connect them to different network switches, "RM Device Finder" and "ProVisionaire Control" will not be able to detect the device.
- This firmware includes the following items.
- RM-CR Firmware V1.5.0
- RM-CG Firmware V1.5.0
- RM-TT Firmware V1.5.0
- VXL1-16P Firmware V1.2.0
ADECIA Firmware Compatibilities
Main Revisions and Enhancements
- The ADECIA ceiling solution, consisting of RM-CG, RM-CR and VXL1-16P, has been certified by “Microsoft Teams”.
- With the Web GUI "RM-CR Device Manager", you can now change the color of the front panel indicator (RM-CG) and status indicator (RM-TT) when there is no call.
- A function to disable group muting has been added to the Web GUI "RM-CR Device Manager".
- When RM-CG and RM-CR are used in combination, it is now possible to change the color of the front panel indicator of RM-CG when there is no call. RM-CR and the Web GUI "RM-CR Device Manager" are required to make this change.
- When RM-TT and RM-CR are used in combination, it is now possible to change the color of the status indicator of RM-TT when there is no call. RM-CR and the Web GUI "RM-CR Device Manager" are required to make this change.
- Improved the operation of the microphone beam.
- Increased the speaker tracking speed.
- Effectively picks up soft voices but does not easily react to noises.
- Improved the operation of the echo canceller.