Voice Editor Essential
- You can control all 16 parts in a MOTIF XF Mix on the iPad’s multi touch surface by switching between Parts 1-8 and 9-16. - You can quickly switch the 8 virtual faders from the volume to the chorus send or the reverb send while the 8 virtual knobs control pan.
- You can edit the MOTIF XF’s Voice EQ and store different EQ setting for each of 50 templates. - you can adjust the mid band EQ setting by pinching the band.
- You can edit the MOTIF XF’s Voice EQ and store different EQ setting for each of 50 templates.
- you can adjust the mid band EQ setting by pinching the band.
XY Pad Mode
- Following parameter can be assigned to each fader.
Cutoff, Resonance, FEG Attack, FEG Decay, FEG Release, FEG Depth, AEG Attack, AEG Decay, AEG Sustain, AEG Release, Portamento Time
- You can assign up to five parameters to the X and Y axes and control the parameters at the same time.
- A MIDI control change message is sent to control the parameters in the actual device.
AEG Attack, AEG Decay, AEG Sustain, AEG Release, FEG Attack, FEG Decay, FEG Sustain, FEG Depth, Cutoff, Resonance, Volume, Pan, Assign 1,2, Reverv Send, Chorus Send, Foot Controller 1,2, Foot Switch, Function1,2, Breath Controller
- You can use ball motion time to control the speed at which the ball moves. You can press reset to move the ball back to the center.
* Yamaha MOTIF XF offers you WiFi connectivity which enables wireless control.
* If you use the Yamaha i-MX1 iPhone / iPad MIDI Interface, you can connect to any MIDI instrument.
* Compatible model：MOTIF XF, MOX, S90XS, S70XS, MOTIF XS, MOTIF-RACK XS
* In order to have the WiFi connection, you need to get an OS updater for MOTIF XF from www.yamahasynth.com and buy a compatible Wi-Fi USB adapter.
* Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.